***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sponsor Spotlight on Limited Runs

Good morning to you.  Alanna here and I get to spotlight our wonderful sponsor for this week, Limited Runs

Here's what the owner, Nikki has to say.

I've started doing more paper crafts within the last Year and have found it to be very addictive and slowly it's been getting larger.  Creating Digi's just happened to be a blend of using my drawing and computer graphix together to create "Limited Runs" which is my little digital stamp store. I've also started Freebie Fridays and will be doing this for a Limited time too.  Each may be posted from 1 day to ??? (Limited Time Offer).  May you all enjoy my digi's as much as I love to make them. SO if your looking for some YUMMY cupcakes I've got over 50 Varieties to choose from and lots more with more always in the works.


Here's a super cute card that Nikki made using Albert.  I just love the way he looks in his oversized suit.


Don't forget that Nikki is giving this week's winner 3 digis of their choice so I'd encourage you to come play with our challenge this week, where it's all about the boys.

2 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

love this! fabulous!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards ...I created three boy cards last week...Can I use them to link here or do I have to create new ones?