***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Challenge #12 - Winners

Thank you to everyone who participated this week in our Winter Play challenge! We had some wonderful samples but we've narrowed down our Top Three Picks.... here they are in no particular order:




And the random winner of this week's prize, which is any digi of your choice from Karber Digital Images, is ... #13! Please email us at lollipopcrafts@gmail.com to claim your prize. Thanks again to Karber Digital Images for sponsoring us this week and congratulations to Annie! Check out her adorable winter card:


Come back tomorrow for a new weekly hostess and an exciting new challenge!

4 comments:

Fiona said...

congrats everybody..thanks for picking me as a top 3..woo hoo!!

Fi
x

Ms. Jen said...

Fabulous cards ladies!

Annie said...

wow! thanks you so much - I'm a winner! I do love joining in with the Lollipop challenges and must get my thinking cap on for the next one. I'll drop you an email soon.
hugs, annie x

Miria said...

Wow, I'm so proud you chose me as a top 3.Congrats to all the winners! I'll do my best to join you again. Hugs from Italy. Miria