***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Friday, May 11, 2012

Feature Friday!!

Well, this is Juelmarie and I'm here to feature some of our awesome entries from last week!  Wow, it's so hard to pick some of my favs!  Everyone has such talent and you all bring new ideas to the challenge!  And we had so.so.so.many entries last week!  Just crazy!!  So...with that -- let's see....this week my features are going to be (of course, in no particular order)







 


Flowers  

 

Well, these are my choices and I know you can see why - there is subtle beauty - charming creativity, details abound and everlasting cuteness!  Thanks ladies so much for your efforts - you all did so great and it was so difficult to pick just a few!  Rock on Crafters!!

1 comment:

Bea said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the featured one :o)

Hugs from Bea